loading...

Pages

Search This Blog

Konga Ad

RevenueHitz Ad

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS

Friday, May 26, 2017

Medicine After Death...Tinubu's $30,000 For Moji Olaiya Burial & The Government Situation- Interesting Post

It's so painful when I heard the death of a beautiful and talented daughter of
Victor Olaiya which is Moji Olaiya. I wonder why such a
beautiful and ambitious person leave this earth without
getting old and eat the fruit of her labour. I wonder what people of these country as done to these greedy leaders that they can't put things in place.  I know everyone is going to die and death don't know if you are young or old...But why travel abroad for medical treatment or check up...If everything is right here?

SEE ALSO----Fat burner for the lazy ones. You will lose 2kg of fat per day if at bed time...Click to see
What is President Buhari doing there and other past leaders of this country doing that they can't put things in other so that everyone can stay here and everyone can enjoy good hospitality.

 I wonder if President Buhari is not ashamed of  traveling abroad for
treatment. I have never heard of any president coming here or there for
medical check-up or treatment.
.

 SEE ALSO-------The government plans to RAISE the cost of ELECTRICITY! The solution is here>>>

Or have anyone heard of former president of US, Barrack Obama traveling to other country for treatment or the present one Donald Trump.  What is happen to the leaders of these country? or Is God punishing us with bad leaders due to our forefather sins. I don't even know if Obasanjo or Tinubu was doing the right thing putting Osinbanjo as Vice President because I don't know what to expect from him when he become the president of this
beloved country. We have been deceived too much

SEE------Your anti-aging cream doesn’t work anymore? Yesterday, DOCTORS discovered a way
I know Tinubu is doing what he can do to help by given
the money for the burial of late Moji Olaiya is a wastebecause if things are put in place, he won't have to spend that money  when they can do things that everyone can benefit from. And he was one of the people that  made people vote for the oldman...
Me I no kuku dey vote, so that one no fit pain me.

AD-----THRILLING! My skin became firm again in 7 days only! Recipe here
I called the money "Medicine after Death" and a waste because I
heard the woman has been in the hospital and she
has been in need of fund. Also I read from Yomi Flash that
the beautiful actress is an ambassador in her state and
was in need of fund. Ambassador my foot!
AD-----I managed to lose 26 kg in 7 DAYS! It"s easy! Step by step

I just wonder what this so called leaders are doing to the masses or is it  because we are still developing that we need to go through this?
Was American going through this @57? I thought they said
"a fool @40 is a fool for life" Or Is my beloved country,
Nigeria cursed with this type of leaders?

And I think the 4years term is too much for them or weytin you reason?https://efixi.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/the-problem-about-finding-your-missing.html#comment-form
AD-----Notebooks. ₦685,000 - Microsoft Surface Book SW6-00001 - Intel Core i7-6600U -...ON SALE

CONTINUE AFTER THE AD
SEE ALSO------The Best Man's Speech at Pippa's Wedding Sounds Really Weird
https://www.facebook.com/efixiblog/


CHECK ALSO-----See What Happened To A Yahoo Boy During Rituals & What He Did To

Prophet' Wife
Your anti-aging cream doesn’t work anymore? Yesterday, DOCTORS discovered a wayYour anti-aging cream doesn’t work anymore?

Yesterday, DOCTORS discovered a way

SEE ALSO-----Ariana Grande and Manager Twitted Touching Message After Tragic Machester Concert Attack

 Doctors are shocked! It makes women look 10 years younger! The recipe is..Doctors are shocked! It makes women look 10 years younger! The recipe is

deals only on Jumia!
CHEK ALS0------Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Share A Picture Of Herself Without Cloth

I managed to lose 26 kg in 7 DAYS! It"s easy! Step by step instructions HERE >>>I managed to lose 26 kg in 7 DAYS! It"s easy!

https://efixi.blogspot.com.ng/p/contact-me_3.html

Step by step

  The government plans to RAISE the cost of ELECTRICITY! The solution is here>>>

The government plans to RAISE the cost of ELECTRICITY! The solution is here>>>

 Now that you know, SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW

See What Was Found With So Called Prophet And This Is Why You ShouldN'T Trust Anyone

This Is What Davido Means When He Said "Dele na my boy"- Interesting!

Must see- This is how to register and gain admitted into School of Nursing LUTH for 2017

The Picture In This Post Says What Osibanjo Means When He Said Buhari Is His Father




https://efixi.blogspot.com.ng/p/blog-page_4.html

Enjoy More Post

https://perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=8781824adnow.com/?referral=267833


No comments:

Post a Comment